Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is That Person Dead?

No, they are just very hip. Ground pose is fast becoming a staple pose, on par with look down pose. It's as if ones knees can no longer support their hip (ness) and the weight of The Supreme Mother of "I'm over it" (Gravity x Earth) has sucked Ones hipness into her. The whole thing is very karmic in nature, very cyclical , very french, very hip. Some points of note: new variations of Ground Posing move beyond simply acknowledging the ground and to truly embracing it. Full extension of ones limbs and true prostration are essential in being on the cutting edge of this type of hip.







5 comments:

  1. Love that last photograph, such great composition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the girl by the lily pond. she looks really dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just gonna comment I need some more comments from my shimoda and then opened this one to comment myself and there she was...thanks my shimoda!@

    this post is great and so are the previous two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your comments you guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found another one for you...
    http://lookbook.nu/look/263701-heads-will-roll

    ReplyDelete