Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's Very Blurred: Emerging Trends

Normal face or blurred face? I have been asking myself this question a lot lately. Is It hip to have a face? Or is it hipper to not have a face? I opt for the latter. I believe that rocking no face is going to be a big trend for Spring 2010. You can see some great examples of this emerging look below. Notice the muted tones of flesh, hinting at something beneath. There is nothing beneath but something inside tells you "those might be eyes" and "Is that makeup?"








2 comments:

  1. I've been walking around without a face, but haven't been getting very good results.
    Children cry, grown women throw up... its quite horrific.
    Visit:
    The Fake Sartorialist Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. that's the sign that you are truly hip, no?

    ReplyDelete